Some of Debbie's family have a fun thing they do. They each write a story on a subject. Each person writes his/her own story and then they share it with the others when they get together. The latest theme, due at lunch today is, "It Happened at Lunch". Here are Sarah and Maria's stories/poems.
It Happened at Lunch
by Sarah Rose Portman
One day I had Lunch,
with my friend.
I went to get salt,
It was at it's end.
But when I came back,
Right next to my seat,
There were thousands of ants,
It wasn't a treat!
It was SCARY!!!
They were so hairy!!!
Dun, Dun, DUUUUUUUN
The End
It Happened at Lunch
by Maria Ann Portman
It happened at lunch
A Sunday at noon!
When in came a flying-
Coffee-drinking baboon
I was in the middle of eating
My cheese quesadilla,
When all of a sudden,
I had an Idea!
Then I forgot it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment